Monday, November 16, 2009

A Good Monday!

Today was great! Why? Because I never left the house! I was dog-tired from the US team and the road-trips and the travels, plus hosting a party on Saturday and preaching at church on Sunday....well-deserved rest was a true blessing! Vance Havner used to say, "The man who burns the candle on both ends is not as bright as he thinks he is!" I say, " Amen" to that!!

However, I did manage to reply to some emails and send some encouraging notes to some people, I even got to download a ton of pictures from the camera today (which I hope to post on here soon!) But most of all, I got to relax and spend time with God and the wonderful wife He's blessed me with!

God bless you all and thanks for reading and praying for us.....we are eternally grateful for your love and support to our family!

1 comment:

  1. I know you weren't tired after we left...LOL! Thank you for hosting us and for making us feel so at home. We love you and yes, get some more rest for the next time! God bless you all! Donna Davis

    ReplyDelete